sweet

delusions

PROFILE  WISHLIST  AFFILIATES


welcome to my blog.


FOLLOW THIS BLOG


Hi. You're at theotherlynn.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. :)


Saturday, August 6, 2011
Passing days.. @ 4:31 AM


Went to Tawandang for dinner yesterday with Effy, spend a total bill of $157.00 (*Horrid!)
Big hole in the pocket. But for 2 of us, we ordered quite a huge portion of food. The dinner consist of a whole pork knuckle, a big plate of grilled cockles, fried egg with crab meat (the crab meat is only 3 pathetic shred), morning glory and not forgetting my fave lager beer to go with the pork. Yummy..
There's always so much to chat with Effy.. But always end with attitude cab driver on the way home.

Recently everything seems like calm water, no major wave or tide.. which I think it should be a good thing.
Or perhaps I have 'seen open'?
I seem to have defined my goals in life.. and became more focus to achieving it. I guess this is a good thing.
Keep working towards my goals!

All I wish now is to earn my leaves and money to go for my holiday trips next year!