Hi. You're at theotherlynn.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. :)

PROFILE WISHLIST AFFILIATES
|
welcome to my blog.
Hi. You're at theotherlynn.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. :) |
|
Monday, May 16, 2011
Enjoying my jobless days @ 7:42 AM
I resigned without a job. And I am still jobless now. But I am enjoying my jobless days. Is that wrong? Frankly, I do feel guilty of not working now. But why do people question my choice of resigning without a job? And strangely, I actually bothered explaining to them initially. Not only that, why do they have to say things like "you are rich lah..", "you can afford lah..". Like it or not, they sound sarcastic or sour. People make choices.. they change a job, they get married, they buy a house, they buy a car, they buy branded goods, they give birth and they divorce. All these choices need big money. Why does all these acceptable, and not being jobless? Why does being jobless a "wrong" thing to do? People make choices, they do that because of certain considerations or reasons. People too has different priorities in life. I rather spend my money on travel.. my decision to take a break... wats wrong? We don't question them for getting married to the "wrong" person or buying such a ugly branded bag which they thought its nice, isn't it? All these supposingly "correct" thing to do. DUhz........... I'm not angry, I just don't understand why there are so many people that are so self-absorbed that they forgot the many different choices that different ppl can make in life. For these people, I hope they start opening their eyes and heart to see the world. Furthermore, its a short term thing.. At least, I have the courage to do it.. do they? And stop giving me excuses that they have a family la.. baby la... new car la.. duhz.. what does that mean? Telling people that they did not plan their lifes properly to save enough money? or wrong choice to spend that money initially? Start thinking..... |