Hi. You're at theotherlynn.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. :)

PROFILE WISHLIST AFFILIATES
|
welcome to my blog.
Hi. You're at theotherlynn.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. :) |
|
Monday, March 7, 2011
OWD at Tioman @ 4:53 AM
Back from my open water dive! Great experience, don't regret going~! Only regretted that I didn't get to go for my last dive, which is a leisure dive!! Haiz.. was feeling so sea sick even before my forth dive that I can't enjoy. Plus the stupid auto inflating BCD that causes me to ascend suddenly (such a terrible experience and it happened twice!). But still, I feel so excited seeing the coral and fishes underwater. Saw some weird fishes with head popping out of the seabed sand and a huge fish which I dono what species is that. Haha.. The rest manage to see sea turtle and black tip sharks, what a pity for me. :( Nvm, will get to see during my next dive~! Hope it's gonna happen soon! Apart from the diving, happy to know the interesting and friendly divemasters and instructors, without them the diving experience won't be so wonderful! Enjoy my drinking session with them too! :)
|
||||||