sweet

delusions

PROFILE  WISHLIST  AFFILIATES


welcome to my blog.


FOLLOW THIS BLOG


Hi. You're at theotherlynn.blogspot.com and you probably know that already. :)


Monday, February 7, 2011

Went Helipad on Sat night. 
We went to the level 1 which is a indoor area and the cute ang mo DJ played house music throughout the night.
We left at 2+ and the dance floor is still empty.. (sad case)
I am not into house music, so the place is average for me.
The second floor is the helipad - open air roof top al fresco like style.
Very good atmosphere with city view awaiting you.
I think the Helipad roof top is not a bad place, but indoor needs improvement.
The price is quite pricey.
Not only you need to pay entrance fee after 10pm.
Martell at $280 with 2 free small jug mixers.
But Sarong Fly (cocktail - use to sell at KM8 at Sentosa) is 1-1 from 11pm-12pm.
Only if I'm looking for a chill out place again, I would visit Helipad roof, else.. keke..